The College of Europe, founded in 1949 a unique postgraduate institute which specialise in European education and training. The college emphasises and offers intensive programs in the area of law, economics, political and social sciences.
The institution has announced the applications from suitably qualified and interested candidates for Postgraduate Scholarship Awards at College of Europe for the academic year 2020-2021.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): College of Europe.
Scholarships to be taken at: College of Europe (Bruges campus and Natolin campus).
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships.
Scholarship level: Postgraduate study level
Scholarship Worth: Worth amount not stated, but the scholarships cover academic expenses, accommodation, meals and travel costs.
Subject Eligibility: All postgraduate degree courses tenable at the college
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The countries concerned include Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Egypt, Georgia, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Moldova, Morocco, the Palestinian Authority, Syria, Tunisia and Ukraine.
English Language Requirement: Candidates are advised to check the school’s academic and language requirements.
- All applicants to the College must hold a relevant university degree.
- Candidates must submit a formal application for admission, which consists of an online application.
- Applicants must be from countries stated above
Application Procedures for the Postgraduate Scholarship Awards at College of Europe – How-to-Apply:
To put in their application for the scholarships, candidates are requested to visit the website of the College www.coleurope.eu to register and apply online.
Document Requirements: Documents and specified upload formats have been detailed for those willing to apply;
In order to complete the online application, you will need among others the following information/documents:
- title of degree(s) already obtained: start and end date (university, faculty, etc.)
- title of degree(s) to be obtained: start and end date (university, faculty, etc.)
- other academic activities
- professional experience: type, employer, start and end date, job title
- language knowledge (French, English and other), level see language requirements pages
- motivation (max 600 words)
- interest in and experience with EU and Transatlantic Affairs (max 600 words) – for MATA applicants only!
- Names and e-mail addresses of 2 professors (who taught you at university and can assess your performance) in order for you to send a reference request to them via the online application system
- CV in Europass format
- copy of your university degree(s) – document(s) in the original language and translation into English or French (if you are not yet in possession of your final degree, please send it by email as soon as it is available) – high school diploma not needed
- transcript(s) from your University, Faculty, School, detailing results for every year of your studies and grades obtained – document(s) in the original language and translation into English or French (if no full transcript available: upload a list of courses for the missing semester/year)
- Erasmus studies: mention your Erasmus experience as a separate ‘degree’ (upload a transcript – if no transcript available: upload a list of courses)
- passport or national identity card
- passport photo
Please upload your documents in PDF format only (JPG and PNG only when specified).
Application Deadline: 15th of January 2020.